MENU

Slide

Thursday, September 25, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Passerby: Theblacksequin.livejournal.com
they are having a backorder from the dress now! (:

Girl: I'm using the calming toner from La Biosthetique now.

Hello: Read below. (:

Kumiko: Thank you! heheh, read below!

Kyupi: Really very clear? Hehe, greeeeeat!
i'm super turned off by singapore's beach
and mucky seawater. Ewww. heheheh

(:: I bought it from a spree. you can try googling it.

Nana: Ask me out hoooooor! heheh

Sherlyn: Heh, thank you! Ok, i will try!
Hehe, recently very busy leh.

Jessmiex: Hmm, you can go to like Ettusais counter at
wisma isetan and ask the SA to help you find your foundation
shade, i reccommend the liquid foundation from there. (:
And you can get the glue from Sasa, not sure how much thou.
Oh yah, saw your msg this morning,
hahahs i saw the pans around a long time ago!
But don't really interest me leh :x

Peggy: Okay! will take that in mind! Heh.

ZX: Thank you! Hehehe.

Yourauntie: Wahh! got so desperate or not!
Lol, make you bento and you'll be at my doorsteps!
Hahahahahas!

Cherry: whoops. Must've missed that out.
yup it's the same sizing
at charles and keith.

Yvette:
贤妻良母!!! Haahahahaha!
YOU SO FUNNY LAR! i think
贤妻 maybe can,
良母 def cannot! i will strangle those kids lor!

Passer: yup i'm using a cookie cutter,
but i've no idea where to get them cos it was my mum's.
but i guess you can try finding at those baking supplies store.

Jannah: i don't rmb which post is it,
but i got the recipe from bakebakebake.livejournal.com! (:
Yup they are edible, i got them from hougang mall area
there's a baking supplies shop called Red Man

Xy: Everything in daiso is 2 bucks, lol

Yuhui: Hahahahas! So funnny, enjoy man. HAHAHAHA!
bring a toyboy there ah! hahahahah
i'm so excited with the range of watersports!

Peiwen: really ah, all the stuff very ex?
the food good or not?
hehe but which resort were you staying at?

Vion: Laneige counter at isetan wisma

Bao: hehehe, really ah! I wanna go tioman lor! :D

Hello: 2-3 days?

Ashley: Thanks babe! heh Read below!

Chocvine: you can order via vpost.com (:

Reader: hahahas, eh, i dunno what do i need to teach leh :x
It's just cooking everything and assembling them together!
Hahahahas

Sereneeeee: Hey babe, bought it from a taiwan
shop spree like last year, dont even rmb the shop name liao :x

Sheryl: Awww, thank you! hehehe. yes you're right. (:

J: Erm duh, hahahs, it's meant to be taken just like that what. -.-












Btw, if you realised i didn't reply your tags,
And your qn's are about like.. recipes request
you can try looking about in these links or googling for them,
http://community.livejournal.com/eat_my_bento/
eg. google tamagoyaki recipe, hmm i'm sure there's no need
for me to teach to guys how to google right :x



Bento #4


Piggie riceballs! Tamagoyaki, Japanese styled hamburgers,
mashed potato and raspberry jam.


Boyf was damn hao lian again!
Hahahas he told me all his classmates were like,
"ahhh, piggie bento, i wanna take picture!"
...and stuff like that :x






Had a shoot last week, organized by esther.
And we went for brunch at Ding Tai Feng after the shoot ended.



Been a long loooong loooooong time since i met esther!


Went shopping arnd for her birthday party supplies,
But i didn't get anything.
Tsk. I can never shop outside anymore!
Like, i cannot even find anything i like
cos i'm so used to shopping online. :x
Then i left for home early cos i was sooooo tired!



I had to go and do my passport cos it was expired already,
Walao, i had to wait like arnd 1 hour before i could collect it,
and i forgot to bring my ds lite along, i was like alone
so i had like totally nooooo entertaininment lar?

Heehhe, but boyf called and "accompanied" me for the whole hour!






After i collected my passport,
went to meet Jessica in town.

The weather is so hot and stuffy
we didnt even have the mood to shop ):
So we bought our movie tickets and stayed arnd
lido to chit-chat and camwhore as usuaaaaaal~








We are the twwwwwwwwwwwwits. :x




We watched Mamma Mia,
I think i was a great movie! Lots of funny funny bits.


Jess was such a klutz!
When we were buying our ticket she told her auntie
that she wants row L seats 17 and 19...
I was like, "erm jess, YOU DON'T WANNA SIT WITH ME IS IT!!!"

Bluuuuur girl!









After the movie we went to Far East and
we went to Milly's to slack arnd there.
Seems like we always slack there when we're in far east?
Hahahahs.

Milly said she wanna sponser me either
acrylic nails/hair extensions/hair extension clips.
Should i get hair extension clips? Heh,
Cos i still looooove my funky short hair!

Cannot stand having overly shu nu-ish long hair all the time!
Embraceeeee yourself! And looooook!



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...






This is about 3 years ago?
Shudders. I look so freak different i don't even know why?!
Lol! I think haven't even discover makeup!
Hahahahs!



Okay, give me suggestions on my tagboard ok.
whether i should get clip on extensions or whatever.
Don't really wanna do nails leh,
since i've got acrylic now already.







With the preeeetty shop owner Milly!



We had nth to do and jess asked me to
sleepover at her place that night!

Lol, we spent all night bitching about our boyf etc.
(expected rigggggght)


Damn jialat you know!
You can't go out with jess more than 2 times a week!
Hahahas, We spent the whole day eating eating eating,
and at 12 midnight we were sharing a Chippy's Mash potato
with cheese hotdog and a peach tea w/pearls while bitching.


We slept at like 4am, hahahas,
we were STILL camwhoring in bed, playing with the
face warp function on my phone and stuff.
And talking about food and making each other hungry again. -.-

Blah, it was so much fuuuuuun. :D
Then we woke up at 7am, i think?
I was too sleepy to know what time it was.
Dragged ourselves out of bed and she had to
prepare to go to school and jess's mum sent her to school,
and sent me hoooooome.








Such a long day! But when i reached home i couldn't
fall asleep again although i was sooooo tired!
Then i went to prepare boyf's bento, the piggie bento!
Rushed like hell that's why the piggie face look like... toot.


Anyway, had lunch with boyf in town and he left for sch
and i went to bugis to meet a spree organizer to collect my stuff.
meet up with jessica AGAIN! Hahahahas,

We both are idiots. hahahahas,
i only had like 50bucks cash on me,
and jess had 20bucks on her cos she
didnt expect us to be shopping that day,
Hahahahas, we were damn pathetic lar.

We spent like all our money buying a dress and a box of fake eyelash. -.-
and we realized both of us totall forgot to bring our cards.
no debit card, no atm card, whatever also don've.
Lol, it was like really wth and ridiculous lar.



Seeee, so sweet. She made this for me while in class. Awwww!






Anyway this dress right, Which is the same dress on my previous post that theblacksequin.livejournal.com sponsered me.

Is available for backorder now!
Seems like she has lots of requests to bring it back
again since it's such a pretty dress!

Backorder here!
http://theblacksequin.livejournal.com/







Anyway i've got two dresses to sell,
I've got loads of clothes to sell actually!
I just buy and buy and don't wear them until
my wardrobe is like totally bursting already.

These two pieces are BRAND NEW so no haggling please.







Chain-link dress from Gojane.
Bought at 36SGD + shipping at 14SGD = 50SGD
Selling at : 35SGD.

Sigh, shipping is a killer.



Marine green flowy dress (belt not included)
Bought at 30SGD + shipping fee of 5SGD
Selling at : 30SGD



Email me for enquiries or if you are interested in any of them.
Fidelistoh@gmail.com



No comments: